CWC uses top of the line Benjamin Moore and California Paint for our Exterior Painting Swampscott MA.
We understand that a great exterior painting job needs quality paint and we don’t cut corners.
Our company can help our Swampscott MA homeowners with picking out colors and will provide examples of different options.
Siding and Trim Repairs Swampscott MA
CWC will provide estimates for trim and woodwork repairs when estimating the exterior painting job.
All siding and trim work are constructed by experienced employees.
Exterior painting process in Essex County, MA
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE CWC PAINTING AND SERVICES FOR YOUR EXTERIOR PAINTING SWAMPSCOTT MA?
Our Massachusetts homeowners will receive Extensive preparation, Attention to detail and Quality results.
Our goal is providing an extensive walk through. During the bid process in your Swampscott, MA property our management will be looking for failing areas. CWC will also advise for repairs or areas that need certain type of preparation to protect the siding and trim. Below is the complete checklist:
- Provide an estimate for siding and trim repairs if needed
- Power wash
- Scraping and sanding all loose or scaling paint from the surface to be painted as thoroughly as necessary.
- Prime all bare wood with 100 % Acrylic Latex primer.
Latex-acrylic based, primer paint is like a thin layer of rubbery plastic that seals the outer surfaces of your home. Primer is used as a base coat because of its epoxy-bonding agents which are designed to stick like glue. This allows the finish coat to go on more evenly and provides a thicker, more protective outer surface.
- Caulk around ALL windows and doors, siding / trim interfaces, and any cracks.
- Protect areas not being painted from overspray or paint splatter. Cover entire windows with plastic to protect the screens and windows from over spray.
- Apply siding paint using a spray application, adding a back roll where applicable.
- Apply trim paint using a brush and roller application.
- All materials are applied at manufactures specifications. The proper mil thickness is applied per manufactures recommendations.
Are you ready to get started with your project? Call us for a consultation (857)888-6608.
Areas we service:
Peabody MA, Salem MA, Lynnfield MA, Danvers MA, Beverly MA, Saugus MA, Melrose MA, Lynn MA, Swampscott MA, Marblehead MA, Gloucester MA, Ipswich MA, Topsfield MA, Middleton MA, South Hamilton MA, Manchester-by-the-sea MA, Amesbury MA, Lexington MA, Boxford MA, Reading MA, Wellesley MA, Brookline MA, Boston MA, South Boston MA, South End MA, North End MA, Cambridge MA